Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Sick girl #2

Addison was really sick last week. She missed three days of school and has been using her inhaler for a week. I had thought that Miranda avoided it, until Saturday when she got a fever and a horrible cough. I took Addison to a party at Pump It Up, and Carlos said that she was fine while we were gone. By about midnight, she was coughing so bad that she was coughing up phlegm and had trouble breathing. Off we went to the ER. We were there for 3.5 hours during which they gave her some kind of steroid shot, a swab for RSV, chest x-rays, and a really high strength shot. It ended up that she has pneumonia. They gave her azithromycin which was to help prevent it from getting worse. Sunday I woke up and felt terrible. I ended up getting a fever for the first time in forever. That turned into horrible sinus infection. Today I got the strangest pain in my kidney area, so I went in tithe doctor. Luckily my mom was able to come down so I didn't have to take Miranda. I have to go again on Friday after Addison's classroom birthday party. They did give me some really good medicine for my sinus infection which should take it away soon. Hallelujah! With Carlos in school late on Tuesday through Thursday, it will definitely be good to get better soon. Addison still has her awful cough as well. she will be the only one trick-or-treating, and only for a short time. I don't want her to miss the big classroom birthday party on Friday. We have 6 lbs of candy waiting for the trick-or-treaters!
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails