Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A Good Day!

Outside enjoying the sun!
 Playing on Addison's bed, after they were wrestling!
Miranda started crawling on Saturday. She was about 7 months and 3 weeks old. She didn't hold off until 9 months like Addison did, but so far, it isn't as bad as I thought it would be. Addison was always so good, and we could take her anywhere! Everyone would joke that if we ever had another baby, he/she would be a terror. Well, as crazy as Miranda's birth was, and as cranky as she was until we found the perfect formula for her, she has been a REALLY good baby. Granted, she is still waking up two times a night, but I'll take that over a baby you can't take in public or around other kids any day. So, I thought when she started to crawl, she would race around and try to get into everything. She is just like Addison (finally something that they are similar with). She is so chill and relaxed. For the most part, she is happy to be wherever she is playing with toys. Of course if she wants something, she will go for it, but for the most part, she is just really relaxed. One thing I am having to get used to is her putting EVERYTHING in her mouth. Addison never did that. She was able to play with Legos since she was little. With Miranda, she loves to put anything and everything in her mouth. This is why I always make sure to have a pacifier for her. 

I had set up some goals at the end of the year, and one of them was to pay off the car in March. Not my car unfortunately. Lol! Well, today it is officially paid off, one year and 19 days early. Woot! Woot! I think my heart was racing. I have always had new cars, which means you always have a car payment. The one thing about newer cars is that you have warranty in case anything goes wrong, and the piece of mind that you are driving a safe car for your kids. With that said, this is the first time in  forever that I haven't had a car with a car payment. It's okay, my car makes up for it! And now to finish my goals, I just need to get the patio cover paid off by Summer. We have a 0% interest for 18 months, but since I wanted it paid in full by the time it was installed, and I wasn't planning on it being installed until June, I guess that will be my deadline! I feel like writing it here, sets it in stone!
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails