Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Where did February go???

I just realized that the last time that I blogged was when we were getting our patio cover installed. Let me just say...It is AWESOME!!! Seriously, the best investment ever. Of course, I was dying to pick out patio furniture. I had so many cute ideas for tables pinned on Pinterest, but really, no one has time to make those! So, I found some cute things that I liked at Home Depot. So far we have bought this bistro set, and will be getting the table and chairs for 6, the next time my dad has the truck down here. I LOVE green, so of course I had to get the green!
Somehow I missed posting Miranda's 7 months! We took her to the doctor last week because she had a cough (from a runny nose). Thankfully it only lasted a few days. She weighs 20 lbs 1 oz, is 27 1/4", and her head is 18 1/2"! She only gained 1 oz since her 6 month visit, but gained a quarter inch and a 1/2" in her head. No wonder she's so smart. She might even top Addison! ;-)
Carlos' brother and his girlfriend had gotten them a gift card for Christmas, so we gladly spent it on Amazon. I had seen God's Dream in Addison's classroom and the illustrations were amazing, so I knew we had to have it. They are absolutely in love with their new books, and of course, Addison is happy that they finally came out with a Minnie LeapPad game!  
Here are a few pictures from their Valentines photo shoot last month. I am waiting for the disc to come with the originals so I can order and re-edit some of them. They turned out SOOO cute! 
 
 Nosey baby always has to be looking around at her surroundings!
 
I am actually thankful that Valentines Day is over. Who knew it could be a stressful holiday? I had finished the clips and cars for the class weeks ago, but for some reason, the morning of was crazy. Thankfully I was not alone. All of the moms came into the class frazzled, half with no makeup on. Lol!

This past weekend we went to my parents house and had gotten tickets to go to California Adventure. We have not been in almost exactly 3 years. The last time we went, so much was under construction, so we wanted to wait until almost everything was done. We got Addison's haircut on Saturday, and I woke up on Sunday at 5 am to get ready. She woke up at 5:30 excited to go, but within a half hour, had thrown up. She has only thrown up two other times (both flukes, not even the flu), so I wasn't sure if she was just excited, or something was wrong. She got ready anyway and I had her eat a plain waffle to see if she could keep it down. It didn't stay down, so needless to say, we will go another time. Luckily the tickets are good until the end of the year. It was once again, a fluke thing. No fever, and she was perfectly fine the rest of the day, jumping around like a frog and playing like nothing was wrong. At about 5 or 6, she was so tired from waking up early, she fell asleep instantly.

I guess that is it for now. We are excited for the rain later today! Yay rain!
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails