Thursday, October 10, 2013

October...already???

I cannot believe that it's already October...Fall! I love the weather that we have been having for the past three days. Yesterday it was supposed to be 67 degrees, but only reached 58 and it was so breezy. It was cold, and I loved it! Don't worry, it is about to warm up again!

So much has been going on between Addison being in school and Carlos going to school with a crazy schedule, it seems like I never have time to blog anymore. Carlos is going to school three days a week, but because of his classes, he is there until late on Tuesday night, and then has to be at work at 6 a.m. on Wednesday and Thursday. I don't know how he can even function. Especially with our horrible sleeper, Miranda! He is definitely proof that ANYONE can finish school. There are no excuses!

I got to volunteer at Addison's school on Friday for four hours, and it was so much fun. It was really exhausting, but a ton of fun. I feel like I am out of the loop when it comes to her class, so it was good to go in and really spend time with the kids. I will be going back on Monday since Carlos has the day off for Columbus Day. If Miranda were in school, I would be there every week. I did sign up to do yearbook, which means I have to randomly take pictures of her class, so that will be fun, and I will be able to take Miranda to the different events. 

October is always such a fun month. Besides the jog-a-thon at school, we always go to Peltzer Farms and the Corn Maze every year. It's such a fun tradition, and Addison loves going! I can't believe there's only 21 more days until trick-or-treating! Thank goodness costumes are already taken care of. 

While my dad and Carlos were working on the planters, Miranda slept and Addison swung on her swing.
 One of my favorites! Poor raggedy pooh. We got a replacement just in case, and she still goes for the old one...it shows!
 My grandparents were here on Tuesday for a second. Nobody knew I was taking this picture. Lol!
 Miranda was picking grass and handing it to my grandma.
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails